1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Sea Otter & Sea urchin Joint Trip - August 2nd 2010

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ok Lads, just like last year I have booked us a date on Sea Otter 2 for the summer. The trip is open to anyone who wants to come. It will be on a first come first served basis. The date is June the 10th, and the tides are perfect so we just need the weather to play ball for us. Please put your names below if you would like to come along. Already booked are :

Ian Alexander
    Dolphin
    Myself
    Dan The Pollock
    Harry The cod
    Bucko
    Lawsey
    Mike33
    Shadrap
    Deadlyfish
    Foo

The Boat Is Now Full.

If anyone wants to take it upon themselves to organise a second boat to fish against us, please fell free to do so.

2. bucko

bucko New Member

Re: Sea Otter 2 Trip - June 10th 2010

Hope I'm not cursing the trip by putting my name down but count me in.

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Realy looking forward to this ,it was a good crack last year,and we got plenty of fish ,no monsters but we all caught , so come on lads get your blue shads sorted :wink:

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

im deffo up for it glen do i see you or killer

5. mike33

mike33 New Member

Put me down Glenn I'll give it a go this year........... :yes:.............Mike

6. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Put my name down too Glenn I'm defo up for it.

7. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Put my name down for that if there is still room please.

8. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Put me in Glenn please if room left.

9. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

How many places are there left? im up for it

10. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Glenn i would like a place also please seeing that (deadlylooking fishead) is going I'm off to show him how its done cos he as all the gear but no f king idear tightlines Alain

11. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Yes you can count me in Glenn please.
    Cheers Col.

12. Baramundi Bob

Im not sure if Paul will only take 10. If there is enough interest I will see about booking a second boat on the same day. People must be willing to pay a deposit though.

Cheers - Glenn

13. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

count me in again

14. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

how much is it this year?

15. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

If there's enough interest and a few boats can be booked why not have a forum competition just to add a bit of spice to things.

16. Baramundi Bob

Great minds think alike. If we can get enough interest for a second boat then we will have a bit of a comp

17. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

I would make one in if I can get the time off work and also Depending on which was the 2nd boat.

Or would there be a draw for which boat you fish on? After all Sea Otter is one of the top boats in Whitby.
    And before someone jumps down my throat
    I agree ALL the charter skippers try their hardest to put you on the fish. But some boats seem to be more fruitfull than others

18. Baramundi Bob

Ok mate no worries. I would try book one of the better boats but there is no guarantee there will be one available as June is one of the busiest months of the year. What I really need to know is if there is enough interest in booking a second boat or not.

Im sure you will appreciate that organising something like this takes a lot of effort and I hadn't really envisaged doing it as my initial thoughts were just to book up with Paul and make things easy for myself by getting deposits in straight away and then forgetting about it until June. Rather than let anyone down I have offered to look at the possibility of a second boat on the same day. So what I really need are peoples names to put on a definite list for that date.

19. bucko

bucko New Member

I should be over Whitby next weekend Glenn so will pop my deposit to you then or should I get it to Paul?

20. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Whitby Sea Otter 2 Trip - June 10th 2010

would defo be up for it but got to work in shop now dan the pollock is goin.