1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing Whitby Sea Anglers Forums Uptiding Festival Sponsors

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Glenn Kilpatrick, Sep 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Hi Guys, we are now finalising the list of prizes for the upcoming Winter Upting Festival. Paul Kilpatrick @bigcod has been working hard on securing sponsors and one of the main sponsors is to be The Victoria Hotel at Robin Hoods Bay, I will be doing a bit of a feature on them soon.

We are also looking for a few more sponsors for the event. All prizes will be much appreciated, and you can donate them by getting in touch with Paul Kilpatrick. In return we will give you a big feature on this website, A feature on my Real Whitby website, including a free photoshoot of your business if you have one locally. We will also cover your business on my extremely busy and popular social media groups.

If you have prizes or could offer a money sponsorship please get in touch with Paul on 07748705695.