1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Sea Anglers Association - No Official results As yet

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. Big Cast

Big Cast Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well Done Paul !! :)

Best Regard's Darren

3. Baramundi Bob

Seems Peters dummys out.

https://www.facebook.com/WhitbySeaAnglersAssociation/posts/453022081474959

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Couldnt resist those conditions lovelly big southeastly swell and low water at 9.30pm perfect tide for the sewer hole at robinhoods bay and fortunatly to have some belting crab bait it was game on plus it was lovelly night nice and mild .

I havent fished on a night for 2 years but i really enjoyed wednesdays session plus i managed to win the club match with 16lb of codling 6 fish the lad who came second was also fishing next to me .

paul.

5. Baramundi Bob

To be honest Paul, Why are you bothering with this fishing club ? Seem like a set of w@nkers are running the show to me. I have asked on whose behalf Peter Horbury is speaking but hes gone very quiet.

A couple of the lads have told me its nothing to do with them, but by not stopping him I assume the fishing club as a whole have agreed he can speak for him, that includes you Paul as a club member

I Havent spoken out against the rest of the lads untill now, but seems many of them are allowing him to post his $hite here there and everywhere, so in my book they are as bad as him. Ive no time for them.

This is what I was telling you about on the facebook Page