1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHITBY LING FISHING - SEA SPRAY CHARTER BOAT MALC PITMAN

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by seajay, Aug 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. seajay

seajay New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DHMTyINKXo
    Well the day started slow with the skipper taking the biggest fish of the morning a ling around the 12lb mark and lots of other straps under 6lb with a few more upto the 10 lb mark all on bait due to water colour. The maccy were patchy with a few gurnard caught along with a few whiting
    The company on the boat was class and the crack was good , the wind however was taking the p*** moving around like a confused compass .This didnt stop malcom the skipper homing in like a pigeon on the fish and on the last drop i got me fish ,a ling of around 13nt half pounds which paid for my days fishing taking the sweep :cheesy: :yes: :happy:

my mates dont want to bet anymore they have had enough of my luck
    looking forward to my stint in the september festival now
    booked up on sea spray with malcom again.
    try to watch the vid in high quality

Si.

2. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Re: SEA SPRAY LINGS

Good post. The big ling move into our waters around september usually so we will be targetting them soon as well.
    I like to see em come up circling under the boat - the bigger the circle, the bigger the ling. I've also noticed the bigger fish seem to come later in the day than the smaller ones. It seems you've got to clear the smaller fish out 1st to get at the bigger 'crocodiles'

wildcard

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!