1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whitby last night

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cod master, Feb 24, 2007.

1. cod master

cod master New Member

here is me and bass hunter

[​IMG]

biggest fish

[​IMG]

2. cod master

cod master New Member

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Ben,

Another nights fishing mate, you certainly are keen.

I resized your images to 500 pixels for you and brightened them up best I could. I use this little program to make changes to pictures and it's real simple to use.

http://www.xara.com/downloads/webstyle/

If you download and install xara 4 you get 15 days trial but the photo software continues to work for free after the trial is finished. If you click the photos option and browse to the picture file in your computer and then open it up the first thing xara will do is ask if you want to resize to 500 pixels. Then once the pic is resized you can use the auto enhance to liven the picture up. Then if your still not happy you can mess around with the sliders to get the right level of brightness and colour etc.

;D ;D ;D

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cod Master and Bass Hunter those are serious names. Nice to see your pictures. Only a matter of time before you get a biggy with your enthusiasm :)

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thats Right Ramrod,

This youngster is out fishing all the time, Soon he will be into those big cod. I seem to remember he has already done fairly well in one of the open matches.