1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whitby last night

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cod master, Feb 11, 2007.

Tags:
  1. cod master

cod master New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me my dad and my brother (jason) ,it was jasons first time sea fishing and he cast out, 5 mins later he reeled in and a undersized codlin, i reeled in i had 2 undersized codlin. after that our dad decided to set him self up he went backt o his 525super mag and realised he left it on free spool so the wind had took his line he got most of it back but lost his shockleader and quite a bit of line.

the night ended up me 5 fish 3 under sized codlin and 2 small roclyn

jason 2 codlin

dad a long piece of rope lol

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You sure it wasn't an eal ? Where did you fish Ben ? I was on the pier about 7 till 9.30.

3. cod master

cod master New Member

we fished bettween the telescope and the life bouy couldnt miss us got there for about 8 30

4. Baramundi Bob

Think I saw you. I would have said hi to you and your dad if I had known it was you. Glad you enjoyed your fishing. You decided against Runswick then ?

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

hey codmaster, i was walking off with my 4 codling, got back to the car and thought i'm sure i recocnised that little fella, was'nt being ignorant but i'm always in a hurry match fishing, get back to weigh in etc. is your dad pigeonythingy, i thought i recocnised him aswell :(

6. Baramundi Bob

Thankfully the young lad wasn't there when you cracked off lobbers ;D ;D. The young ens dad would of had to stick cotten wool in his ears real fast.

:(

7. cod master

cod master New Member

yes i asked you what you caught

8. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

:-X ;D

9. bucko

bucko Guest

I got down to Runswick a bit late last night (about 7ish) and there was literally one spot left to fish.
    Wish I'd had a burger van parked up ;)

10. cod master

cod master New Member

i heard as we walked on