1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby In Black And White

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

My Black And White Album is growing now. I dont claim to be an expert or even any good. But if you want to take a look and let me know what you think then please take a look at them here

http://www.real-whitby.co.uk/whitby-black-white

Please take a look. I would love your feedback -

Attached Files:

2. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

For a photographer who doesn't rate himself, you take some brilliant pictures.

3. Mark

Mark Blenny

Glenn, they are superb mate. Think your missing a trick mate. Get yourself a little shop in Whitby or do it online mate there must be a massive Market for prints like them. Black and White really brings out the mood that colour can't .

I was recently at the inlaws in marske and there is a shop on Redcar high street with black and White photo's in it. One particular photo on a canvas showing Whitby in the snow taken from the abbey. I told the wife to go in and buy it but the owner couldn't get hold of the artist to find out how much it was .

Think you really need to look into this Glenn they are really sort after. Think gilbey is doing something similar on his blog but not half as good as yours.

Cheers mark.

4. Baramundi Bob

Cheers MArk, I do sell them. Just need to get a bit more automated though.

5. bow1

bow1 Rockling

glenn I don't pretend to know anything bout photography but I do like most of your shots and would indeed buy them

6. Baramundi Bob

Get your hand in your pocket then :)

7. Baramundi Bob