1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Fishing Tackle Shops - Another Tackle Shop In Whitby

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by barrymac, May 10, 2013.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Martin because you have been on the site for so long and because you usually use the forum for genuine purposes I wont ban you. What I will say is what I told you on the phone on Saturday was true, the person in question was banned by full committee decision and forced to return their prize. They were banned for life and not to be allowed back in the festivals under any circumstances. I think someone may be about to contact you to confirm this as a fact. All the letters and minutes of meetings are in place to prove it.

Secondly WCSA and Forum Sponsor Glenn Stocks was subject to a barrage of verbal abuse in Whitby. Glenn is an easy going professional man, he in no way causes any trouble. Abusing him was totally out of order. Again we have the proof to back this up.

What I will say Martin is that Recording phonecalls is bang out of order. Also you are being led down the garden path for no good reason whatsoever.

The reason i have taken such a dislike to this topic is I knew what was happening from the very first post and there is no way on this earth I was going to allow that to happen.

As a result of this WCSA have offered me £200 to put a banner on the site confirming their close working relationship with Whitby Angling Supplies.

the bad publicity this has brought is your own faults. I suggest if you dont want me to post some of the other goings on you drop the subject here.