1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby festival results?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by kayos, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayos

kayos Guest

Had a look on here and the Charter site and I cannot find the full list of winners and prizes awarded? Is there such a list and I am just missing it? I would have expected a report on the festival, how many took part and the success or otherwise of the event. My partner was fourth in the Ladies Section but she has no idea if that wins a prize? Expected a bit better.... after all it finished two weeks ago.

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am sure there was a final list of the winners on here shortly after the final day..... as for the prizes I couldnt be sure

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

3. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It's to the left of you where it says Whitby Angling Festival results and pictures in the left sidebar.

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Did your skipper who you fished with not tell you that there was only 3 places in each section or did you not ask it was put up on this site the date of the presentation and that any anglers who fished in the festival was welcome to attend the prize giving night , all the prize winners were notified by phone that they had won a prize the presentation night was on friday a full rundown of the presentation and winnners will now go up on this site probably tonight and the charter skippers site.

paul.

5. kayos

kayos Guest

Thanks Paul. On the list of various sections on this site it gives 4 places for Ladies, her name is listed as fourth? Some Skippers didn't even know there was a ladies section! As to presentation night, well I must have missed that post.

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Very strange to see you actually on the site and wanting information after you made it clear the site was rubbish and you didn't read it anymore. Funny how that works as I expected you not to return given your dislike for my hard work. To be honest I have no time for ungrateful people like yourself.

The results were updated daily with pictures from myself and Jim. It took a large amount of our time as volunteers to do that for the readers for free, we never ask for anything in return for that but also have no responsibility to do it. The overall leaderboard was also updated every day of the festival (taking me 30 mins per day to update it) so was never out of date and when the festival finished the leaderboard was in place and visible on the site as it had been every day of the festival itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.