1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Charter Skippers Uptiding Festival - Demand For An Answer ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by wilky, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilky

wilky Blenny

As I didn't eventually get an answer on the old forum I must repeat my question here - anyone have dates for this event yet - is it even happening? If it is on I need to be booking time off.

2. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: 2015 uptiding festival

got this from a banned website.
    Uptiding Competition - 7th to 21st November. 2015
    just google the whole line for more info

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: 2015 uptiding festival

Old forum ?? And also If you actually look at your initial post, on this forum, the answer is there. Do you not keep track of what and where you post ?. This forum does not support Whitby Charter Skippers Association in any way shape or form. There rudeness and lack of respect to me and some of my friends over the years means I want nothing at all to do with them. In my personal opinion that organisation has gone to the dogs. So If you have any questions to ask about them can I suggest you speak to them direct. Those involved don't use this forum and have their own website which as suggested can be found by Google.

The Whitby Sea Anglers Forums Uptiding Festival will run as it has every other year. Paul Kilpatrick is the organisor and the person to speak to. Im sure he will be a lot politer in his response than I am. But i know first hand the dates arent finalised which is why he hasnt answered your question with a specific answer although he was polite enough to reply and explain at the time, which youve missed.

If as I suspect, it is the intentions of any of you's to $hit stir in this forum, you will be removed without warning, and not welcomed back.

If you have any further questions on my policy regarding WCSA you can private message me if you wish. But I aint taking no $hit, so be warned my reply may be less than polite. My intention is to get this forum back on track, with or without you. I dont actually know who you think you are. Paul is a busy man, running a business and cant be here 24 hours a day just incase you think you deserve an instant answer to something.

Further information will be made public as and when we have it. So untill then. Can you just for once post something Fishing related, assuming you do actually fish ?, instead of your general nonsense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.