1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Charter Fleet

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by John E, Feb 25, 2007.

1. John E

John E UKs Number One Blanker

2. Bobacat

Bobacat New Member

Memories

Nice view, That pontoon brings back memories of last year fishing the Sarah Michelle, a mate of mine wanting to be the good samaritan somehow thought he could carry two seat boxes, rucksacks, and rods while kitted out in waterproofs and wellies ,caught the catch on my box with the handrail and out pops various things like flask, food,hat and most precious of all my digital camera which incredibly landed on the frame of the pontoon everything else gone to the bottom, my mate (now Ex mate..HA,HA) crept slowly over the railing and down to the pontoon frame he`s just about to pick it up when ... plop. the wake from a departing boat was just enough to move the pontoon sending 300 quids worth down with the others. I gave him some stick the rest of the day but it didnt stop us having a cracking day catching good fish and my insurance coughed up for a new camera .. we will be back down this year in July and August and I think I will carry my own gear down..Tight Lines

3. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

seems to have the same luck as you glenn ::)

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nah, I would have fallen in too. 8) 8)