1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Charter Boat Report - Sea Otter 2 - Sponsors Get Right Amoung The cod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yesterday was a day on the water with my sponsors pure fishing we were out on the first leg on testing the new ugly stick on sea -otter 2 which is the start of the uk tour tour on pure fishing sponsored boats testing the new rod it got its full work out the 12-20lb is lovelly peice of kit for shadding great action and handles the fish with ease another great rod added in the famous Shackespeare Ugly Stick range .

The lads onboard from part of the purefishing team was Mike Thrussel , James Robbins , Mike Thrussel jnr , and Big dave Marketing we were eager on testing the new rod my hunch was good for a bit of shadding in the shallow water under the cliffs a little bird told me its been teaming with cod in there its only 10 minutes from the harbour the lads were keen.

There was four guests onboard the one who caught biggist fish over the day got a one of new 12-20lb Ugly Sticks so everybody sharpening there hooks some serious anglers debbie oswold and husband dirk and mac and his buddy were the four guests who was going to win the rod you could of heard a pin drop for first hour the fish were coming steady some nice fish upto 6lb right where we do the uptiding in winter amazing just whats in the shallow water in summer you dont need to blaze over the horizon to get good fishing its a stone throw from the shore.

The purefishing Team .

James Robbins.

[​IMG]

Mike Thrussel.

[​IMG]

Mike Thrussel jnr.

[​IMG]

Big dave .

[​IMG]

Mike gets a nice cod.

[​IMG]

The fish were coming steady.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But it was mac who won the new Ugly Stick he will be putting it to the test on his next trip in summer festival.

[​IMG]

Everybody at the end of the day all smiles another happy day on Sea-Otter 2

[​IMG]

PAUL.

2. bucko

bucko New Member

Re: whitby Charter Skippers - Sea Otter 2 - Sponsors Get Right Amoung The cod

Nice one Paul- I heard they had an enjoyable day out.
    And I nice slurp or two in Station to round the day off.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: whitby Charter Skippers - Sea Otter 2 - Sponsors Get Right Amoung The cod

The lads had a super day bud I had a beer the night before with the guys so they were off straight home after all there fish was filleted back in the harbour they have done video which was up onto youtube soon

Paul

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Great news for the sponsors Paul. You can tell you've been fishing inshore though mate, all tids.