1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Boat Fishing.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Yorky07, May 4, 2014.

1. Yorky07

Yorky07 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am coming home on holiday to the UK for a few weeks or so. I was thinking of having a day Boat fishing out of Whitby! I have boat fished in the UK before but not for 15 years, and all my fishing tackle is either in New Zealand or Australia. The question is if I was to book a trip as a individual, would I be able to hire tackle (Decent Tackle) I would buy the end gear prior to going.
    Also because I have had a very bad accident. My right hand does not work properly i.e. I cannot hold/ grip a knife. Would there be the option of having any fish caught by me filleted.
    It would be really nice to catch some Cod for a change instead of Snapper.

Cheers

Kevin.

2. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Kevin, some of the boats have sponsors (including my own) and the hire gear is top notch with braid on the reels. As far as i know all us skippers would rather fillet an anglers catch for them than see them butcher it. many boats carry crewmen who will happily fillet too.
    best of luck with your charter mate

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/whitby-charter-boat-fishing