1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Boat Fishing - Sea Spray Charters

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 17, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Report and pic from KRYSB

[​IMG]

2. Patterdale

Patterdale New Member

Sounds a good day Glenn,

How often does this skipper go out, does he do evening trips as well as day ones.

Cheers Doug

3. seajay

seajay New Member

well what can i say
    I am just getting the feeling back in my arms from the trip out and so looking forward to getting on my favourite whitby charter boat SEA SPRAY Malcolm Pitman .In the last few weeks i have had some fantastic sport on Sea Spray
    including watching malcolm nearly hook into quite a large portbeagle shark(i think we gonna need a bigger boat) that came a few feet away from the macky bait he had on the end of what seemed to be the biggest rod and reel that ive seen used . I will try to convert the underwater shots that i took of the sharks so people will believe me .
    let me end this post saying that in my opinion Whitby's Sea Spray (Malcolm Pitman) is the no 1 skipper for the personal service that he gives me and my fishing buddies .

we started friday night sessions with four of us but the weather has not been good to us and that north east conger is eluding me but i know malcolm will get me one its just a matter of time and weather.he's keener than me.

I will be spending a week of the festival on Sea Spray due to the amount of fish he's been finding me .
    thanks to krys for the photo and the fish he got me
    best regards

simon.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. krysb

krysb Blenny

Nice fish simon :wink:

you will have to get those images transferred to pics mate, as it was quite a remarkable site seeing what happens below the surface.
    No doubt i will see you out there again shortly.

Cheers

krysb