1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Supplies NEW WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by dan the pollock, Mar 26, 2014.

1. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

Check out our brand new website.

Lots of NEW products being added daily

http://whitbyanglingsupplies.com/

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Looking great Dan, I'm sure it will be a great success. Post some links around the social media and we'll get them shared wherever we can :)

3. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

Great looking website Dan.

Very quick and user friendly, should serve you well.

Small typo on the Ugly Stik boat rod page which made me smile. :) In the description it calls the rod[SIZE=small] 'UGLY STINK'[/SIZE] ;D

That's spell checkers for you.

I can't find the magnetic fishing set on the site though. ;)

BP

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ugly stink, its a new range :)

Are you running any affiliates ? Im keen to start writing product reviews on site.

5. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

thanks all corrected.

if anyone else spots any typos or links not working right could you let me know

6. Baramundi Bob

If you have all your 301's bang on you wont need to advertise the site too much, all your existing traffic will transfer with little or no problem.

7. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

Hi dan. Think the search engine needs adding to bud. Couldnt find plugs, lures, jigs or pirks. Apologies if your still working on that bud. Im after some of the fladen jigs! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

8. Woodsmanuk

Woodsmanuk @woodsmanuk

Any chance there could be a "full site" link so we don't have to put up with a lobotomized mobile version?
    Pretty please.

9. Baramundi Bob

My guess that will depend on the device you visit with ?

10. Woodsmanuk

Woodsmanuk @woodsmanuk

Sorry, I meant after going to the site.
    As I understand it, sites auto detects screen resolution sending me (iPhone) to the mobile site.

Some other sites I use that do this by default also have a 'full-site' link somewhere on the landing page. Clicking this sets up a cookie to avoid further redirect to the mobile version.
    Allowing full accesses to all the info on my really handy zoomable internet gadget.

11. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

dam and blast i wanted a ugly stink :'(