1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Kayak Caught Fish Competition - September

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by carpyken, Sep 4, 2010.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Kayak Caught Fish Of The Month Competition

1. Catch A Fish
    2. Weigh It Accurately Please
    3. Photograph It
    4. Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post eleswhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will recieve a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. newdave

newdave Guest

3. GJW

GJW Rockling

How do you go about claiming the prize?? Think my pollack was heaviest for August..

Cheers.

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Not got my July one either ?

5. newdave

newdave Guest

Ken is looking after this, so i am sure he will sort it for you. I think he just emails whitby angling supplies with the name of the winner ?

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Sorry guys, ye Gary has his now, Dave let me know when you in the garage next and I'll come and drop yours off personally so I can have a gander at that boat of yours :happy:

Ken

7. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Ok Ken no worries , lot of work on this week only got tomorrow and off fishing but off next weekend so will be having Sunday on the goodship 'what ever she ll be called' :wink: