1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Fish of the Month Competition - January 2010

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by carpyken, Jan 2, 2010.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Fish Of The Month For January Competition

Competition Open To All Current Forum Members

[​IMG]

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Catch A fish
    [*]Weigh It
    [*]Photograph It
    [*]Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post eleswhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.[/list]

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

You can view all the previous winners here.

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

[​IMG]

I think it will probably get beat but heres hopeing.......... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Alan

3. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Here you go Lawsey

[​IMG]
    Hope it,s worked

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

my 12lb 15oz cod yesterday in the ship open dont no how to put pictures up but they are on ship open results post glen took the pictures

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Do we know how much Alans fish weighed?

ken

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

i think it was 9 and a half if i remember rightly from his post

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ok , Well done Lawsey :cheesy:, pm me your email address and I'll send you a £20 voucher for Whitby Angling Supplies, well done mate, Ken.