1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition - November 2010 - Shore Only

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Shore Caught Fish Of The Month Competition

1. Catch A Fish
    2. Weigh It Accurately Please (No Guessing Of Weights)
    3. Photograph It
    4. Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. Please give as much detail as possible. If you have made a post elsewhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. andyp

andyp New Member

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Re: Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition - November - Shore Only

Matty's 7lb 4oz from last night, as you can tell by his face this Fox doesn't like the rain! :laugh:

[​IMG]

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

lmao @ the pic. I was stood there for 5 minutes getting pi$$ed on while sam tried to get his camera working!

5. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

Well done Matty, lovely fish!!

6. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

nice one matty

7. Baramundi Bob

Nice fish matty well done mate.

Someone must be due a double soon.

8. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

8lb 7oz off whitby west, will get fpo to put piccy up later

9. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

7lb 9oz arbroath 20th november 2010
    [​IMG]

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Looks like my first win in the heaviest fish comp , i am supprised thought there would be a lot more Bigger fish about :confused: lets see what decenber may bring :wink:

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

looks like lobbers pipped you harry

12. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

He hasnt put a photo in Matty, rules are rules, :wink: and its december now , think he has missed the boat so to speak,

13. smokey

smokey Rockling

Are "foreign" cod allowed H?? :whistle: :gum: :kiss:

14. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Was kinda wondering the same thing Smokey, obviously nothing against Harry personally as he is a real nice guy and caught a cracking fish but it I do feel it's a shame that a Yorkshire caught Cod can be beaten by a Scottish caught fish. This is a Whitby site afterall, really not intending to cause anyone offense just after clarification on general area limits that's all so don't shoot me down :happy:

15. smokey

smokey Rockling

Oooops,i think my coat is waiting for me...

16. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Nah its ok Lads I remember Garry winning with a cod from Arbroath, thnik Maxi as well , :yes: and a few others seem to be in there as well

have a look at back results i,m sure there in there .

17. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

That's ok Harry, just wanted to double check that's all (nothing personal at all Harry). Well done on biggest fish :cool: tis a nice looking fish as well.

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

With the conditions we have had Sam ,i thought there would have been a few doubles around,
    conditions have been quite good . :cool:

19. smokey

smokey Rockling

:wink: Nice fish H :wink:

20. Baramundi Bob

Yes lads Harry is the winner this month. Congratulations mate, I wont send you a voucher out but Dan will be notified and you have £20 to spend in the shop. If I had another prize I would award it to Harry and Big Cliff for best report of the month and best pictures from their trip to Scotland. Also best helpers of the month for helping tangle jock and his mate find the fish. Harry, Garry, and Alan really do enter fully into the spirit of contributing to this forum and I cant thank them enough for doing that.

Also I would like to thank all those who contributed with reports to the site this month, eg Sam and Matty, Andypand woody spring to mind as the ones who bothered to take pics and post reports. This is what other forum members should be doing too.

There are new rules for December.

All entries to this competition must be accompained by a link to a forum Topic containing :

- A picture of the fish.
    - A report of at least 300 words containing information on Bait, tactics, General area caught (no need to give exact mark), and as much other interesting information as possible.
    - All entries to be in by midnight on the last day of the month.

Reports in the 50 cod challenge will not be accepted, you must make a separate report to enter a fish for this prize.