1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition - December 2010 - Shore Only

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Winners

1st Glenn 8lb 14oz
    2nd Brocky 8lb 12 oz
    3rd Growler Rich 5lb 0oz

Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Shore Caught Fish Of The Month Competition

1. Catch A Fish
    2. Weigh It Accurately Please (No Guessing Of Weights)
    3. Photograph It
    4. Make A full report to the forum of no less than 300 words. This should be a separate individual topic about your session and catch. Information should include : A photograph, Bait used, General area fished, and as much other information as possible.
    5. Post a link to your topic/report here.
    6. Your report/topic should be separate to any report you put in the 50 codling challenge.
    7. All entries to this competition must be in place by midnight on the final day of the month.

This month there are to be 3 separate prizes for Christmas. One prize per angler for the heaviest fish of the month. 1st place = £30 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies, 2nd place = £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies, 3rd place = £10 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

Good luck, please make sure you read the above rules and my decision is final.

2. Baramundi Bob

3. Baramundi Bob

4. Baramundi Bob

5. brocky

brocky Hot Rod !!!

didn't know you pay out 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

cheers lee

6. langy

langy Rockling

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Very generous of them Glen , i am sure a lot more will be trying for a christmas prize in the next couple of weeks , :yes:

8. Baramundi Bob

Its coming out of my pocket Harry, just to say thanks to everyone who has used the forum this year. I urge people to read the rules though.

9. langy

langy Rockling

sorry glen i didn't read the rules doh :ugly:

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

:embarrass: Bloomoin heck Glen , i am sure the people that use the forum and support the sponsers realy appreciate it , :yes: and allso appreciate the effoert you put in to keep the forum what it is , the best on the internet :yes: .

11. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Yep, very kind of you Glenn. Just need that double before the new year :pray:

13. Baramundi Bob

14. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Re: Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition - December 2010 - Shore On

Its alright not answering your phone glenn al b setting up camp outside your flat for me ten pund voucher lol

Al be back home round the middle of the month

Cheers rich

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done to all who managed to find a cod in decembermit was a difficult month,
    and well done to the three winners, :yes:

16. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

sorry Glenn i should have also added:

thanks for your generosity with this competition and thanks for help in catching the fish in the first place!