1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Festivals 2014 - No Photographs From Jim The Float

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Mick Gibson, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Libbyfishing Whitby

Libbyfishing Whitby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Glen,
    Seen your comment about Jim being banned from posting pictures on here by the WCSA. Just to put the record straight, we are all part of the WCSA, and I can't remember any democratic decisions at any of the meetings to ban anyone taking photographs and posting them on the forum, including Jim. I also cannot remember any delegations of power being granted, to any of the committee members, me included. I signed up for the committee some 2yrs ago and I have never taken part in any decision making what so ever. Most of the decision making is made away from the meetings in an undemocratic fashion. In my 2yrs of being on the committee I have never being asked to attend a special committee meeting to decide over anything.
    I will check up with Jon Whitton to find out who made the decision to ban Jim taking photographs and posting them on the forum. There was a debate about where the weighing information got posted, but it seemed to fizzle out, there was no motion proposed or voted on.
    I am still puzzled at how the desicion making goes ahead.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Ken,

Jim informed me of the decision himself which was a shame he had to do that as he is a personal friend. I also had an elaborate text exchange with Mick leonard who confirmed what Jim had said.

Im not aware of who made the decision and if it was democratic but Mick Leonard confirmed it to me via text which Im able to screen dump and post.