1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Festivals 2012- Day 11 Treble for Trott On Pics

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Mick Gibson, Apr 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

After coming upto Whitby on Sunday and having such an enjoyable day, my brother Chris being as competitive as he is thought that he would take the opportunity to have another crack at beating my catch. He contacted me on Monday afternoon and said that we could get on Trott On again on Tuesday. Now I take the option at this stage......do I say yes and run the risk of him getting one over on me or do I stay happy and content with what Ive got :happy:.

Being the sportsman that I am and loving the banter we decide to take the couple of places left with Paul. Setting off again at 3.00 we again we got into Whitby to a clear and pleasant morning.

After boarding, met some guys that I called ( Dads Army ) from Blackburn and Darwen, they were loving the anticipation of a good days fishing. Also on board Kevin and Dave from Hulll and Brassy, I apologise but there was another guy on board that has slipped me.

Brassy was strolling up and down mumbling to himself about how he had lent me a reel on Sunday which caught the Ling thats leading :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Set off to the wrecks again where the fishing started slow, then the lads started pulling em in, the banter had started and again everyone wanting that big fat fish.

Lance, Kevin and Brassy all pulled in fish that appeared to be simillar size, and there were a number of different fish pulled on board including Ling, Cod, Pouting, Haddock.

Well for my troubles of driving up again in the early hours and ended up with Pouting a Cod, my tea is already decided for tonight :laugh:

Heading back inshore we got the scales and weighed the three fish that Lance, Kevin and Brassy got and all being of similliar size the banter started again. Brassy was certain that he's was winning and wanted that fifty quid but its at the weigh in that counts :laugh:.

Getting back on shore the fish were weighed :

Lance Cod 10.15lb

Joint 2nd Kevin Cod 10.81/2 lb
    Brassy Ling 10.81/2 lb

What a close call but Brassy still didnt get the fifty :laugh:.

Again well done to Paul Trott On getting the treble for day 11 and just to say a big thanks to Paul again had a great day and looking forward to our next outing. Just like to wish everybody all the best for the remainder of the festival and good luck.....happy fishing.

PS. Chris didnt even come close :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1st Lance 10.15 lb Cod

[​IMG]

Joint 2nd Brassy Ling 10.81/2lb

Brassy only has his picture taken with small fish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[​IMG]

Joint 2nd Kevin Cod 10.81/2lb

[​IMG]

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tags;tagid=140

3. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

a good 2 days fishing lads some nice fish but your looking good.
    im suposed to be out on thursday but dosent loog good. my trip to wales on sunday dosent look like a goer .the fishing gods dont like me this year :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry:

4. king ling

king ling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice report and pics good luck with that ling looks good for winning it.