1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Festival - Predictions For The Summer Festival 2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Mick Gibson, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Paul, I do apologise if you think that I was being negative this was not intended I was merely responding to previous post that had been posted by others.

I am aware that the weigh masters and the WCSA do a cracking job during each of the festivals and was just curious if anybody had previously attempted to undermine the competition.

I would like to wish all participants angler / skippers all the very best of luck during the festival, and again would like to apologise to those who felt that my post brought negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

No problem mick there was an attemp a long time and it was sorted instantly once again fingers crossed for a great festival and somebody will have a very smile on there face at the end of the competition.

paul.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Big day tommorow day 1 in the competition to get the ball rolling could it be a big ling big cod or even a large halibut who knows thats fishing you just never know thats why we all love it.

paul.

4. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hope you all have a belting day tomorrow. Been looking forward to this since the spring festival, good luck to everyone looking forward to seeing the results come in and getting out next Friday.

At least we ll be fully focused on the fishing now England are on there way home ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. bucko

bucko New Member

Its been a hairy week weatherwise Paul- we've been booked with Rich since December so really glad to see the weather give us a break!