1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Angling Festival - Autumn 2013 - Mistress Wins The Festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Sep 16, 2013.

1. johnny big revs

johnny big revs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Father And Son Nail The Doubles In The Festival On Sea-Otter 2

thanks again for a great day yesterday paul, may have to step up to 160lb trace line for next year! never mind thats fishing for you. thank you to all the skippers and sponsors for making the festivals happen . john

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers john you were certainly very unlucky mate 120lb line normaly no problem with those big crocks must have been a belter john.

paul.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: Whitby Angling Festival - Autumn 2013 - Mistress Is Top Boat So Far

Well done rich cope in your festival win no boats out today so job done its richards first big festival win and i am sure there will be more to come i would like to thank our sponsor for the event MR Chips adarian has sponsored this event for many years now a massive thankyou to adrain more sponsors are coming forward for next year which make next festivals even bigger i also would like to say a big thanyou to everyone who entered in the competition.

paul kilpatrick (Chairman WCSA )

4. Jimthefloat

Jimthefloat Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Whitby Autumn Boat Angling Festival Results 29/09/2013

Cancelled due to weather conditions

WINNER-£1000

R.HARRISON-ROCHDALE 21lb-11 1/2oz-LING MISTRESS
    [​IMG]

Next Festival-Up-Tide Festival, Saturday 2nd to Sunday 17th of November

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers jim and dave a big thankyou bud for doing the weighin thanks a lot mate once again an excellent job well done.

paul.

6. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Mistress Wins Autumn Festival - Photo Round-up

This has been a very successful competition for us all, we were hindered a bit to start with weather, but as soon as the weather settled we saw a some great fish coming to the scales every day.

Congratulations to Harry from Rchdale on his festival win with his Ling of 21lb 11 1/2oz
    [​IMG]

Our next biggest fish went to Gary Smith from Whitby which was 20lb 4 1/2oz
    [​IMG]

Our third biggest went to John Holder from Malton, with a Ling of 18lb 3 1/2oz
    [​IMG]

Next was Chris Tozer with a Ling of 16lb 10oz
    [​IMG]

After then we got loads of fish between 10lb and 16lb

Local angler Dennis Fishpool got this 16lber
    [​IMG]

we saw a really nice cod one day for Phil it went just over 13lb
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish to extend a massive well done to all competitors, and a huge thank you to all our sponsors, that enable us to hold these events

best wishes

Rich

7. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks Paul for a cracking day ling bashing for me and my dad also a few nice cod ;D what a lot of knowledge you have! Will be back for a big crock soon
    JACK

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Mistress Wins Autumn Festival - Photo Round-up

Superb stuff Richard. You did well in summer festival too. Must be the boat to book now.

9. johnny big revs

johnny big revs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done rich ! ,cracking day friday, thank you for finding that 18lb pb. john

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

yes a big thankyou to Jim for all that he does, Weighing in, photographing and sharing the results and pics here. Top bloke, and of course Dave Parrott who is always there doing his bit at every wcsa festival. Without these guys it wouldnt happen.

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks jack I am sure you and your dad will be festival winners sooner or later .

Paul

12. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Congratulations rich on winning the festival uve certainly been nailing the big ones well done to the feller who caught the fish as well , shame could not fish this one . Looking forward on the up tiding fest now .

John

13. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done to all concerned for putting on yet again what looks like a cracking Festival.

The organisers (WCSA) ,the sponsors and the guys at the weigh in (you know who you are ;) ) can be proud of keeping Whitby at the forefront of the countries charter fleets.

Makes the anglers job a whole lot easier.

14. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Congratulations on the winning fish "Harry" .

I am sure you will agree that Rich's enthusiasm and effort always makes you fish just that bit harder and give an extra few percent very much like the skipper himself.

Big well done Rich on finding the winner and for consistently putting your guys over the fish.

15. Re: Mistress Wins Autumn Festival - Photo Round-up

Well Done Rich :D

Cheers

U

16. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Rich.... I bet that put a big smile on ur face... Top skipper anyway... Well done to all the other skippers involved some nice fish come out in the comp.... Roll on next years festivals....... I bet u didn't go for a drink did ya Rich..?? ;) ;)

17. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Nice one mate you worked hard I am sure there will be more to come.

Paul

18. trout and salmon

trout and salmon a silver salmon would be nice

Well done rich you had a great festival and thanks again for helping me get my pb looking forward to uptiding in November. Garry

19. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Congratulations Rich, your enthusiasm and sheer hard work is paying off, long may it continue.

20. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Congratulations to Harry on the winning fish and a big well done to Rich on winning the festival, I'm sure there will be more wins to come all the very best to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk