1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Fishing Braid From China ?? Best Chinese Fishing Braids ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by simon22, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Merlin

Merlin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I use similar braid to most and again it comes in a power pro box it is excellent from seller xiaomei886809, 275 Meters of 60lb is £5.29 I use white and yellow but there are 6 colours, it takes 2 weeks ish to arrive

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Top-Quality-PE-Dyneema-Spectra-Extreme-Braided-Fishing-Line-275m-10LB-100LB-/391012382305?pt=UK_BOI_Packing_Postal_Supplies_Labels_LE&var=&hash=item5b0a277661

Tight Lines

2. mozzer

mozzer Blenny

I have some of the Chinese power pro 60lb and have just used a micrometer on it, measuring 0.25mm, having had many dealings with Chinese companies I am well aware of their sales tactics, which is basically tell the customer what he wants to hear any way so is it really 60lb ? or are they selling you say 20lb bs so it is thinner like you want also be aware of the Chinese 11 inch ruler or the 950mm metre ;)

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well its a change to hear about it being thinner diameter. A lot of the stuff ive seen look like rope :)

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

It does Glenn. The stuff sold as Spectra is tough but rough and over diameter. I ve just taken delivery of some 30lb for beach use and it is not great. 40lb fake power pro is considerable thinner.....probably not 40lb either though...lol

6. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Been using this for a while up to now seems cracking braid,.....very thin also comes in a handy 400 mts spool, 8)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pro-Power-Braid-Fishing-Line-Spider-cable-400m-Sea-Coarse-Fishing-Fluoro-Yellow-/281407347130?pt=UK_BOI_Packing_Postal_Supplies_Labels_LE&var=&hash=item41852f59ba

7. mozzer

mozzer Blenny

As my mate says the spectra s thick but its cheap enough to chuck off a cliff and not worry ;)

8. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Braid from Stonefisher is good line , not expensive but reliable , I would recommend it

9. Roger Melly

Roger Melly Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just the same stuff as the Agepoch ....... same price, would not be suprised if it was the same seller with two different names.... !
    I ordered some from the above a while ago, it took a bit longer than the Age stuff to arrive but apart from that no probs.

Roger

10. rocker_chris

rocker_chris Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very good offer on rovex depth finder braid in 100lb braid on tackle bargains. £20 for 300 yards of shock leader or for us up here main line on shots where distance isn't the priority.

11. gforce

gforce Blenny

been using this myself tried to contact for further supplies but no response to emails
    steve