1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy cart from? (i know its been asked before :-))

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Andyk22, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Andyk22

Andyk22 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi folks,

ive never used it and fancy giving it a bash, ive got my finger bandage ready to go but im not sure of the best / nearest place to get a batch / block?

apologies as i know this has been asked before but for the life of me i cant find the answer using the search :-[

i live in stockton so who stocks / supplies near by??? anyone in redcar / middlesbrough area perhaps??

As always, many thanks!!

2. nunthorpe mag

nunthorpe mag Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Get most of my bait from http://www.onlinebaitsuk.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home
    But the cart is out of stock at the moment

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Will pm you a number mate

4. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Redcar tackle shop has it well I have bought from there before. Ring before you go though save a wasted journey

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Post it up, get the lad some business.

6. kingsa2

kingsa2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Try Inshore Fisheries or the Shellfish Business both at Warrenby on the right as your heading to South Gare, they sell 1kg slabs at £15 -20 a go. Inshore also sell 1/4 kg slabs. ;)

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Jammsie at Redcar sells some good quality Bait , i even got him some customers from Workington ,

8. Andyk22

Andyk22 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks very much everyone for the replies, ive got sorted through BOOMSTICKS contact

cheers

9. bigbob1

bigbob1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Barramundi bob .on this post you quoted post it up and give the lad some business .when I have posted my number on the Holderness coast forum selling bait .rods and reels .you have immediately removed my post and when I have asked why .you have quoted that you want payment for advertising ? .well he will be selling his wares so what's the difference .and others who have quoted other shop numbers .will they have to pay to advertise .it seems to me there's one rule for one and one rule for others .please delete my account thanks

10. codseeker

codseeker Blenny

AndyK22 can u read your pms please.