1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where To Buy A New Kayak ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by PhilEllis, Jul 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. PhilEllis

PhilEllis Blenny

Anyone know a kayak retailer Bridlington / Scarborough / Whitby Area????

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: New Kayak

First wet and wild at Hull, they sponsor the forum and offer discount to members Phil

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I ll second that, Fi beat the lowest price I could find online and got me the choice of colour that I wanted.....great service as well (delivered to my door).

Also just got kitted out with a new drysuit, dry cag and a few other bits...Fi was very patient when I had to try just about every drysuit in the shop on until I decided that I would have one of the first I tried....lol.

Highly recommend 1st Wet and Wild. :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Another vote for 1st wet and wild, can not fault the service and the price. I have bought two from them now.
    Very friendly and extremely knowledgable.

5. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Agree wet n wild, great help on phone, and free delivery to whitby...also the promised discount to forum members...

6. PhilEllis

PhilEllis Blenny

Thank you very much I shall give them a call :)

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Oh please, don't big her up too much, I have to live with her - and she's just so messy.
    Web site due to go live in a few weeks and its going to be huge, one of the biggest in the UK so keep looking in.

And of course 10% discount and free delivery for any of you guys up the coast - any excuse for a ride out :)

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Mike and Glenn offer a limited range of kayaks. They deliver them for free too your favourite rock mark and they cost nothing :laugh:

9. mystic girl

mystic girl Blenny

Three in the area I know of
    1st wet and wild-Hull
    Kayak shack-Hornsea
    Robin Hood water sport-Just of the M62
    I got mine from the other side of the country based on colour choice/not price or make

Regards John

10. Spawney-Dave

Spawney-Dave Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sounds like women & shoes :yes:

11. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Due to this delivery option, the products sometimes arrive with holes in :gum:

12. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Re: Where To Buy A New Kayak ??

Or on an unexpected bit of coastline!

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

13. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

we can deliver anywhere:

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=31157.0