1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Where The Hells The Fish ??" - Is NOT being content the key to success????

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by GJW, Aug 29, 2013.

1. young casper

young casper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

when i head out to fish its a bonuse if ii pick up fish, i just love stumbling around the rocks looking for places to fish, this year i have made it my goal to find bass, on my journey i found that fishing for bass was nearly the same as fishing for sea trout so the first few months i went for the trout and now i am back on the bass hunt, i have been told there is a place where the sea trouters fish and they are picking bass up on the fly and lure as well a sea trout , but i dont just want to head out there and go for them i want to try and locate them my self , and i have to say its been a great journey so far still not picked up a bass but had lots of pollock cod flounders and sea trout ,,to me its the hunt , if i dont catch fish well its a few hours ourt pitting my whits against nature,, tight lines fella's and keep the faith :wink: