1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Lobbers ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Has anyone seen anything of lobbers ??? I've signed him up for this forum but he hasn't been in touch yet. Strange for him to be quiet for so long especially after catching 7 on Sunday night. ??? 8)

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i might have had 7, and won the match, but the fish i lost that night is still making want to cry, MONSTER. I'LL COME ROUND SOON THOUGH :(

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You'll be right mate. You get your share of big fish. ;)

4. cod master

cod master New Member

lobbers you should come and show me and our dad (pigeon ian) where these big cod are..........lol

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

how can i not reply to the master,
    i get most of my best fishing down port, but wherever i go i do well, good bait is the key factor in success, dont rely on frozen plop out of the freezer, unless ofcoarse its good quality frozen crab, if you are confident in your bait you are more than half way there, good mussel,worm,razor,clam,squid, and even fresh prawn will do the biz, small amounts of all these, cocktailed together on a pennel will snag anything, espesially this time of year, when the big cod are feeding hard to build up roe and milt for spawning in march . good luck on your hunt for a pig with fins ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D