1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When The Fishing Bug Leaves You

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Quality Lobbers

2. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

I started fishing again when i was about 45. Gave it up when i was 17. I dont go to stock the freezer i enjoy being out and its a good stress buster from my work as a cop up here in Durham.
    I love Whitby especially the wreck fishing.
    Never can tell a ,is my favourite boat.
    Mick.

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

The fishing bug will never leave me.. the winter cod fishing bug might for a while, the trout fishing bug might also leave for a while, the coarse fishing one may also go on its holidays, even the kayak fishing one might go for a bit, but at least one or two of those will be there at any one time. When i get tired of one of them, another will take over, so the variety of my fishing means I'll never lose it.

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Yes Lobbers, all we think about is how much easier it is :whatever: Obviously with your vast experience of kayak fishing you are well attuned to what we are thinking.

Not as if everytime we go kayak fishing we bag up, had plenty of blanks whilst kayak fishing I just don't report my blanks. It's not just a matter of catching fish, it's being on the water and it is just a pleasure paddling around our coastline. At the moment from my point of view I prefer that to winter shore fishing, doesn't mean I've forgetten the 'true art of sea fishing'. Up until this year I was enjoying my winter shore fishing, hopefully next winter I'll be back out more motivated.

Like Matty I'm lucky enough to do many different types of fishing so I'll never get sick of fishing in general, just some aspects of fishing may move up and down my fishing to do list.

5. andym

andym Rockling

Its hard to get out on the yak at times with the mountain of braid strewn between the scaurs Sam! :whistle: :butt:

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one Andy

7. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No Shark, definately not Mr Hyde! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::

8. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

LOL you dont want millions of cheap rounds then

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Seems the bug came back. At least for summer sport anyways.