1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favourite fishing mark ?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Gas_mantle, May 4, 2008.

1. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

Whats your favourite fishing mark ? not necessarily the one you've had the most success with but the place you most like to fish for one reason or another.

I'd put Aldeburgh beach in Suffolk as my fave but more locally I'd say the scars opposite Robin Hoods bay slip way, Cant say I've ever had much luck on the scars at RHB but I just find it a pleasant place to fish.

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I m drifting between two locations......Blea Wyke which hasn't been kind to me yet ! but with effort I will crack that place over the next year......More recently the Bempton cliff marks.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Persevere and you will suceed. Certainly is a productive area at times and yes a very nice place to fish too

4. Baramundi Bob

Mine are probably Goldsborough, Runswick, and Hawsker but I dont mind Sandsend, RHB and occasionally Saltwick. Bempton is a bit far and hard going if you want to fish underneath but what I saw last year suggests its the number 1 summer and early autumn venue.

5. robq

robq Rockling

bemmo and the brigg for me :yes: :yes:

6. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

brigg for me ,but its a strange place to work out :confused:

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

loch aline scotland

8. warrior

warrior New Member

luce bay./ skipsea./ ullrome./ mappelton./ hornsea north end.

9. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

gotta be oulton broads nr the bridge out towards the sea for flatties lovelly erea raf cowden north end hornsea river hull and beverlley beck :educated:

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The seals seem to have it about sussed :cry:

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

brigg end on a summers day (seals occupied with salmon in summmer)

12. smokey

smokey Rockling

RHB for me,a lot of ground to master but rewarding when it pays off....tight lines :happy:

13. ryanfish

ryanfish Ry Vasey

RHB and Runswick but i like saltwick and abit of sandsend scaurs

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I so want to fish Luce bay :happy:

15. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

true true mind boggling place!!

16. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

but just love it !!! :hungry: :hungry:

17. Steve

Steve Rockling

early season its got to be bemmo for me. purely for the shear number of fish to be caught. later on jacksons bay, knipe point or bottom of lady green. i always seem to catch at these marks

18. Baramundi Bob

Lady Green is somewhere Ive heard a lot about but never fished. My buddy Whacker fishes there but when I ask him about the spot he starts stuttering and loosing his memory. Whats the attraction of lady green ? It fishes when its calm ?

19. robq

robq Rockling

Its a mark I have fished a fair few times but have to confess that I dont know that well :whatever: Its also not really been that kind to me really either !!

Things I have learned do far though is that it it fishes in bigger seas than you might think and that there are quite a few marks within the mark :yes: I just wish it were a bit closer for me so that I could put the time in to learn it better :whatever:

20. fishergirl

fishergirl Blenny

i quite like staintondale. dont know why cos that cliff kills me everytime!!