1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the -1 meen on my rep?

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by wakefield lad, Dec 3, 2010.

1. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

You being brilliant at football & bingo John are just the man to make that statement

2. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Cheers Matey didnt last long though lol.

3. ste muir

ste muir New Member

4. foo

Bit of a clue in the last statement in the locked topic on "whats with the -rep"
    Doesnt take a detective to work out the culprits mate. Oh well whatever floats your boat lol.

5. like i said before i couldnt give a monkeys, seems others could if having + rep makes u feel important good for you, me personally i couldnt give 2 hoots.

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

That's what I was thinking neil.

7. Crab Nut

Crab Nut Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i'm as baffled as some others about this reputation lark, about a year ago i went from a zero reputation with about 60 posts to minus 266, on the next post, which i'm still on. - i can't remember slagging leeds off,and asked then what it's all about , the man that could explain, glenn, kept us in the dark, and i still haven't got a bloody clue

8. lincshorefisher

lincshorefisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Someones having a bit of fun with us. Ive now got -2147483644 cos' I was making daft remarks about multipliers. Thats all it is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Who the hell are leeds think there is a good team of footballers not 60 miles away MANCHESTER thay nick all the leeds retards and show them how to play properly turn them into good footballers mind it takes years with some of them come on you reds Ha Ha tightlines Alain

10. Stevie

Stevie Blenny

There you have it. Give 2 good hits and get 3 bad ones back. :wounded: :hurt:

11. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Why do you all keep going on about it :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Chris it beats stood in the --cking cold catching nowt been there dont that years ago think id sooner shove wasps up my arse than stand watching a rod tip in this weather BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im getting soft think its been sat all day in my van with the heater on tightlines Alain

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Also been old alain that will not help. Cos you won't be able to have your blanket across your legs fishing. Lol

14. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

You really are an ageist sod ducky but you`re forgetting, the good thing about getting old is, the peer pressure gets less. Happy christmas PIE MUNCHER.

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

It can not get any harder. Lol. Merry Xmas you old man. Lol.

16. foo

Another thing about getting old is you have less people to send christmas cards to every year lol.

17. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Duckster im gunna jump in my van and come and kick your fat ass who up for giving ducky a kicking for christmass Ho Ho Ho

18. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I.only send 4 cards now so when I am old I wont send any. Lol
    come on old man. just Becareful jumping in the van you don't do your hip in :butt:

19. langy

langy Rockling

yeees ill be up for giving ducky a good kicking for christmas willybendit :wink:

20. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Langy ill come and pick you up one day next week you can get the fat unt on the flour and ill kick the doggie do do out of him that should shut the b----rd up for christmas Ho Ho Ho tightlines Alain