1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"whats that smell" said the wife

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by NorthWestern, Nov 25, 2008.

1. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

Well i was in the kitchen,making some cart baits for my next trip.
    Then in walks the wife :scared: :scared:. "whats that?? and what is that smell?? :embarrass: :embarrass:. Well darling i said its fishing bait!! you can get that out of my f**king kitchen you mucky bas***d, she replied. :wounded: :wounded:

last i have some top bait for tonite :laugh: :laugh:

2. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I buy the live crab and disembowel in the garage, doesnt smell only when you inadvertantly splash some and not wipe it off, mind you I have to treble back the crab remains as they stink :whistle: :whistle: With the last lot I scraped all the meat from the claws and mixed in 15-20 musell, gunna try them this week, managed to get 15 more 'cocktail carts', not sure if they'll work as good as the cart.

3. baza

baza New Member

it freaking humms. i wouldnt dare do it in the house. mind you it does smell a little bit better when used in conjunction with a tube of garlic puree

4. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

Still getting ear full of her in doors :crazy: :crazy:

5. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

thats why the wife left me then :yes: :baby: :surprise: :angry:

6. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

she not saying anything about the smell now, she is eating the cod for her tea :whistle: :whistle: