1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'm after a new pair of neoprene chesties for my lad, adjustable straps preferred rather than velcro shoulder straps and have to be a size 13 for his not so small tootsies

Can't make my mind up as I'm musing between the Snowbie Classic and the Imax Challenge , both have booted and adjustable straps (bonus) but wondering if anyone has any thoughts on either, am I better off with the Snowbies or are the Imax neoprenes better , both come out at the same price

Search Results: neoprene chest waders | Uttings.co.uk

Anyone think one is better than another, opinions welcome

2. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Both good option Bri

I've Ben using Leeda ones for last few years, adjustable straps, found them

Hard wearing and good for mid price options.

Use ocean studded sole ones for beach/rocks, banned from boat as studs wreck

Decking.

Good luck on your choice.

3. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I've got a pair of Leeda ones too, good value for the money and pretty well made but they only go to a size 12 but the sasquash (big foot) needs a 13 and the choice is narrowed down a bit, no good really getting a size 12 for him as its just the one size up from what he's got, will go down the 13 route and if theres a bit of growing room he can always stick an extra pair of socks on