1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What A Difference A Day Makes.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Groyne, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Groyne

Groyne Guest

Article removed on advice from site owner.

2. hilsey

hilsey Blenny

Nice report! Take it the water is clearing as you can't have been far out. Hopefully the same will be happening down here is scarborough!

3. Davo

Davo Rockling

Re: What A Difference A Day Makes - 30 Codlings Today In the Sib

Well done-nice start to the season. The Bombard looks the biz, and i cant wait to get my sib out on the water. Going for a run on the river in the next few days to try it out.

4. dyeox

dyeox Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: What A Difference A Day Makes - 30 Codlings Today In the Sib

and ive got 2 in the freezer to prove it thanks steve

5. Groyne

Groyne Guest

The water's clearing nicely, a couple more weeks and it will be crystal clear. :eek: We never go too far out, 2 mile max, there's no point when the fish are on the rough ground. Hopefully today's a sign of things to come. :)

Got it to 20mph, still had a bit on the throttle left, coming back in. Had to slow down cause I thought I might bounce my passenger out. ;D Get it down to sunny Redcar, you know you want to. 8)

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Cracking report and pictures Groyne and well done on the fish not bad at all. Canny set up you have there keep the reports and pics coming.
    Tightlines Chris

7. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice report mate and well done on the fish! I didn't manage to get out in the end as i had the kids till half 4. But my mate launched at skinny and said the water was very clear, but never did any fishing because he donated his rod to davie jones before wetting a line. LEASH IT OR LOSE IT

8. Groyne

Groyne Guest

That mus be a Yakkers worst nightmare, all the wasted effort and the cost. :eek:

9. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

defo mate but more down to his own fault, if you dont leash it lose it! And for the sake of a piece of 4mm 99p bungee its cost him a fair whack of time and money.

10. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice report with some clean looking fish.

Sent from my LG-E610 using Tapatalk

11. Groyne

Groyne Guest

Article removed on advice from site owner.