1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What A Day On The Shads For Late November On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 25, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A Lovelly day forcast for today and mr hudson was booked on with 3 of his friends the 2nd day of there 3 day trip they had booked on sea-otter 2 and again just what a day they have missed a very good days uptiding yesterday but today a day on the shads was the plan and today can only be described as dynomite.

My plan was to hit the 8 and 9 mile mark i know the clarity is good out there so with the great conditions we had today everything was in place for avery good fishing my crewman dave doesnt get much chance to wet a line so today was his chance myself and dave decide to go and have some fun we had a very small wager on the biggist .

We dropped the lines down but it wasnt long before dave showed just who was hitting the biggies today the quality of the fish dave was getting was awsome he loved his day out a propper chillout day and the weather was excellent flat clam no wind and what a days fishing and just look what they missed fools.
    I do hope mr hudson has good look at these .

First drop of the day a lovelly fish for dave more was to come.

[​IMG]

Then these 2 .

[​IMG]

This was the biggist of the day.

[​IMG]

He got These 5 on the belt.

[​IMG]

The end of the day some great fun and some belting fish well done dave .

[​IMG]

Cheers paul.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Some cracking fish there Paul. I know how big they are because I know your boxes are xxxl size.

3. MandolinBanjo

MandolinBanjo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Belting fish, good work! Really enjoyed our day out during the fest

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A lot of real quality fish glen you can get some fantastic fishing on the shads at this time of the year with good clarity the water is clear aback of 3 mile thats all due to these southerly winds all winter no big northlies if it continues it will carry on and yesterday was a very big tide so you can imagine whats on offer as the tides ease.

paul.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A fantastic competition love it every winter and some nice fish allways come to scales after all the charging about all summer its great to get somereally nice fishing so close to shore more and more lads are getting hooked on the uptiding its great fun.

paul.

6. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Would have been 'well chuffed' with that catch in the Summer, let alone this time of year!. Well played, the pair of you. As the football chant goes... 'Are you watching Mr. Hudson'?????????????

7. driffangler

driffangler Hull City A.F.C "Come on u Tigers"

Cracking fishing that Paul and Dave, if conditions are right are you planning a few more shading trips leading up to Christmas??

Got a couple of days holiday to squeeze in before we break up.