1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wetfoots A Coward And A Bully

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by snap off!, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

howdo, rustys going to get you daz he,s not far behind

2. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

lobley will win your xmas match big cast cos the winning bag will be in his tanks at home now

3. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

:scare: :hurt: :evil:

4. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

lol not me bud ! it was him that said he tried to put a cod in his tank on here a few weeks ago cos it was still kicking personally i dont take fish home with guts in, but hey just speaking my mind :yes:

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

well you are a knobhead arnt you

6. Lobbers

read the posts properly ( if you can) , i was saying the fish got home that quick after catching it , i could have put it in me tank to swim, unfotunately none of my tanks are opperational so this would be impossible anyway, doyle...

what a notion... tanking sea fish for matches , fooooking unbelievable

7. baza

baza New Member

looks like youve got a fan paul. :evil:
    have the twins arrived yet? hope all is well.

8. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

yeah i can read take a look at the 50 codling challenge lobley and see what you posted you tried to put it in the tank ! you even cheat when your pleasure fishing claiming to catch all these cod but what you dont put is how many rods you were using i was on salty pier 1 night and you were using 3 seen you a few times on ww using 2 and 3 :yes: so dont think were all daft on here we know your game pal happy new year

9. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

just posted it on the cod challenge to refresh your memory lobley!

10. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

just 1 more what made you fillet all your fish (decapatated) as you put it and keep 1 still alive ? just curious thats all :suspious:

11. wetfoot

wetfoot Guest

why dont you post on this link instead of the insulting pm,s you fooooking crank ! youve been caught out lobley or should i call you GOBley ! i just wonder how long you have done this for ? ive sent you my mob number if you want to sort it out? KIND REGARDS ROB

12. Lobbers

youve sent me no pm with your number, i wont call you rob cos its probably not your name, its clear by looking at all your posts on this site that your just a little g o b s h i t e trying to wind everybody up.

and you have never seen me on any pier with three rods , i use two rods on piers

so like you said pm me your number if youve got the balls and well have a little chat shall we

13. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Get him told paul :wink:

14. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

I thought you fished with tank ariels for rockling!!

15. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Right, lets clear a few things up here. I have separated this topic away from the St Mary's club topic as I dont want it bringing an excellent club into disrepute.

Secondly I need to apologise to my good mate Paul. Had I read what was being said here I would have sorted it a lot sooner. Rubbish did mention it to me at the Ship Inn but I thought at the time it was just banter amongst mates. My fault as I never read the topic over the past few days. Sometimes its difficult to read everything on the site. I wished I had caught this before a lot of people read it.

My mate Paul Lobley is one of the very best sea anglers in this region. Plenty of people can vouch for his catches as we've all witnessed what he can do. Further to this he is no cheat. I would bet my house on this. A few years ago Lobbers was on the pier with Killer, lobbers was fishing a Saltburn club match and there was no other Saltburn lads there. Lobbers went to move his car, leaving his bait in the water. When he returned, Killer had wound in Pauls rod with a codling on it. Killer gave the codling to Paul who was not best pleased. Paul knew it was against club rules to weigh that fish in so he threw it back in and gave Killer a ticking off. Paul had the perfect opportunity to cheat there. No other Saltburn lads knew what happened, but he threw the fish back in, thats how honest he is.

Over the years I have heard a minority of people calling Paul a cheat, yet non of them have been able to provide any evidence of that. Paul Lobley is a talented angler and a small minority of people are jealous of him. Jealousy is a very destructive emotion and those doing it really need to get a grip.

I also had the displeasure about 6 or 7 years ago to witness another campaign to discredit Paul as an angler. Some of you (You know who you are) made up posters slagging Paul off and put them on his car and in your local club. Not one of you had the balls to say anything to his face. This makes you guys bullies in every sense of the word.

Now one of you chooses to try use this forum to slag Paul off. This is bad news for you because Paul is my friend and secondly I have the ability to identify exactly who you are.

In this topic and elsewhere on this site, wetfoot has accused Paul of cheating in our 50 codling challenge by saying he is using more than one rod. To be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter if Paul uses 10 rods and a long line as the 50 cod challenge is a bit of fun amongst friends and acquaintances on this forum. Why would you want to cheat.

Secondly you have tried to suggest Paul cheats in your club matches. You have no proof whatsoever of that. Not only are you a bully but your slandering Pauls good name and you aint got the balls to tell him who you are. Personally I wish he did know your identity as he would wipe the smile straight off your face.

However wetfoot, its your lucky day. The data protection act means I cant pass on what I know. But should Paul wish to contact a solicitor about you Ill happily pass on your details. You might think your clever by posting from behind an anonymous screen name, but you aint that clever. Your IP address matches perfectly with 2 other accounts on this forum, 1 with a made up hotmail account and a second you were stupid enough to register under an email account containing your real name. So I know who you are.

Ill say no more for now. But consider yourself banned. If Paul wishes to speak to a solicitor is a choice for him alone. For your sake I hope he lets this one slide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.