1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Pier Warning

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. Groyne

Groyne Guest

Possibly more than a few locals, how long is " temporary closure" less than ten years to SBC?
    Speaking of " temporary closures" did SBC ever say that the East Pier was only temporarily closed?

3. martin

martin New Member

it cant be all that bad I went down the other day and there must have been a ton of scaffolding on the footbridge plus 4 men inspecting it so cant see what a few people walking over it can do any damage

4. hughiep

hughiep Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If it got scaffold on it then just check the scaftag... :cheesy:

5. cps

cps Rockling

bit of news
    i was asked to day if i would be intrested in making the new bridgefor the pier , maybe early in the new year, they are are also looking into stainless steel too
    i do hope so , mega buks :cheesy: :cheesy:

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How did they find you Chris ?

7. cps

cps Rockling

do quite a bit of council work , also priced some other work on some big wood piles where the biger boats/ships unload a while back , we did all the railings round that new whitby marina toiltes thing near coats marine and the litle bridge thing that leads into it

8. cps

cps Rockling

never thought maybe the anser is they found us through our super web site