1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

went kayaking had 38 bass and a mackeral the biggest bass was 4.5lb

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Welsh wizard, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

went kayaking had 38 bass and a mackeral the biggest bass was 4.5lb i kept 5 and threw the rest back and if anybody catches a bass with a tacklehouse node in its mouth can i have my plug back please and if you don't know were i was you don't need to know so don't ask :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    regards ian

2. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

superb angling m8 .well done :yes:

3. richie7

richie7 Blenny

well done Buzz. Any draining board photos ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :butt:

4. Welsh wizard

No belfast sink photos

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice one buzz , top angling marra .... :yes:

6. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one on the fish carnt u blind fold me at let me tag along one time lol well done again

7. IanB

IanB Blenny

Well done Ian mate, cant beat a bit of bling eh!

Ian

8. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Thought it was you I was watching but he only caught 36 and kept 7,but nice fishing anyway mate :laugh:

9. newdave

newdave Guest

what an amazing coincidence, I nipped out for a couple of hours this evening & had 38 Mackerel & a Bass, however the Bass fell of the hook as I was landing it. :whatever:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Come on Buzz where did you get the mackeral, no secrets on here mate

11. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

Blinking Nora, Buzz. That's effing brilliant is that. Well done mate. I bet your arm was aching after reeling in your 38th.
    I had a funny dream once where I'd caught a boatload of Bass and when I got back to land, some bloke asked if he could buy one off me for a fiver. I declined his offer and told him that I was sorely tempted, but unfortunately I only had 47 left for myself. :laugh:

12. Welsh wizard

I cant remember what the place is called i remember what it's called mackerel alley
    It's round the corner from bass alley and bass alley is around the corner from stalkers alley
    :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

13. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

well done buzz 38 is a hell of a result :happy:

14. robin hood

robin hood New Member

Do we have any photos ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

15. Welsh wizard

no rob i havn't got any pictures i have killed 2 cameras and 3 mobile phones i need a bomb proof camera

16. bucko

bucko New Member

Nice one Ian- I trust you're not in Spain or Brittany or somewhere though!
    Well done again- and might be ringing you for some more boiler support soon.
    And its your fault that the missus is on about Belfast Sinks after hearing me say the words so very, very quietly last night.

17. Welsh wizard

no worrys bucko you've got my number
    regards ian

18. Howard

Howard Blenny

Well done on the Bass M8. Know were you were sneaking about but wereabouts safe with me Ian. You did bloody well bassing has been stressing the "experts" out this season. :hungry:

19. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Well done M8 Top fishing.

20. Welsh wizard

i don't think there are any experts because people think they have sussed them out and then they throw a spanner in the works we are all learning and we always will be i was in the middle of a feeding frenzy at one point
    regards ian