1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well after 4 maybe 5 years

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by hughiep, Aug 2, 2018.

1. hughiep

hughiep Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ive got the bug back...never wet a line for 4 maybe 5 years, re bulked my reels and went out and stretched the line yesterday.
    Still got all my rigs to re line etc but ime getting nearer and nearer to getting back out......ime getting all exceited lol

Roll on the autumn and winter.

2. Ivan.O.Therkracov

Ivan.O.Therkracov New Member

Where are you planning your return session for ?
    Andy

3. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

assume this is shore fishing look forward to some reports
    i did the pier at saltburn tonight with nothing to show for my efforts but chatted with some nice people its not all about catching

4. hughiep

Not sure where or when yet Andy but yes JC its shore fishing, I need to catch up on whats happening...wont be going down
    the South Gare until the cold weather comes...cant be done with the crap thats laid about.
    I used to like Runswick Bay and Saltwick so may end up there.

5. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Start getting stocked up on "real" bait,

See threads on coral aka cart, soon be time to get some prepared for winter.

Enjoy runswick n saltwick .

6. Ivan.O.Therkracov

Ivan.O.Therkracov New Member

Very very envious, really wish I was closer.

Andy

7. hughiep

So i ventured to Satlburn Pier tonight for a couple of hours, never saw a fish of any sort pulled out
    but it was nice to be out and about again.

8. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i went to south gare conditions very windy fished off end saw 2 landed caught but seals stole them