1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To Our Latest Member - robq

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by The Welcoming Party, May 10, 2007.

1. A big welcome to the forums latest member robq. We hope you enjoy using our forum and look forward to reading your posts.

Maybe you would like to tell us a bit about yourself ? Where you are from, where you fish ? and the types of fishing you enjoy ?

Kind Regards From All Members Of The Whitby Fishing Forum.

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

robq from the Holderness site? read some of your posts, a knowledgable angler, welcome. :)

3. robq

robq Rockling

Many thanks Ray ;D I dont know why I hav'nt joined before now ::) I spend more time on the rocks than I do off the local beaches !

What really caught my eye is the interest and some of the posts about in kayak fishing off our coast.
    A few times last year while fishing bempton I saw someone kayak fishing and doing pretty good too, that got me thinking about getting one. After a trip last saturday where I lost fish after fish and watching the boats only 200 yards off bagging up, I decided to go for it and will be investing in a decent setup to try and winkle out some lovely red spraggs !!

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

To true, I was thinking of cleaning Robin Hoods Bay out first then moving on to Runswick before targeting Port Mulgrave, leaving all my stockies for the matches ;D ;D I,m sure the lads here don,t mind :eek:

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

We feared this and have been holding secret meetings. We all chipped in and purchased a RKS Missile. If you dare, ever, to turn that corner from Bleau wyke into the bay, we will not be held responsible for our actions. :eek: :eek: ;)

6. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The only thing you've been cleaning out recently ray is Mrs Ramrods bank account

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Don,t worry she,ll get it back with intrest :'( I,m sweet talking to her now as I,ve just been on e-bay looking at gps,s and fishfinders ;D Any way she knows who,s boss and if she,s got anything to say she can do all the housework herself ;D
    Does an RKS missile look a bit like a thermos flask :eek: :eek: I,ll have to put it into stealth mode :( I,m sure Mart won,t mind waiting another few years to finish off his codling drive. I love looking at that robin hood,s bay picture you can see all the little run-ins and features. :-*

8. bassman

bassman Administrator

Hello rob welcome m8 :)

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

;D ;D

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Have you been studying Ray ? RHB is just a mass of Gulleys. From the north cheek to Ravenscaar there is a feature almost every couple of hundred yards. Its an amazing place.

11. robq

robq Rockling

Ello bassman ;D ;D you get everywhere m8 !!

Great site guys, some really good info and articles. I have got quint to thank for me parting with £570 this afternoon on a prowler 15 !! Thanks for all the good info m8 ;D ;D as soon as it comes and I get it rigged out I will be up there.

12. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

okay glenn the missile launcher has been ordered in readiness

http://www.gadgetshop.com/pws/QuickLink.ice?categoryTypeID=PRODUCT_CATEGORY&categoryID=RoboReptile&navCategoryID=Promo_PlaceHolder_Root&orderBy=spc1.sortOrder

13. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:eek: :eek: :eek: ;D As long as I don,t come within 18" from the shore I should be ok!

14. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

if i bought that the first thing my dad would say to me is "you'll have someones eye out with that".must have heard it a hundred times from him when i was a kid ;D