1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weekend session in the deeps.....

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Dav, Aug 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Dav

Dav Rockling

Was thinmking of getting out at the weekend for a session ,somewere down scarb filey area,just to start familiarising me self with the area abit more , but ive just looked at magic seaweed to see if will be worth putting an extra gallon in the car but found theres a big swell coming in around sat/sun ,,,,which has ruled filey out , does anyone know if its still worth a chuck around there in summer when theres a sea running , fishing into crab hole area ? and i gather the drive wil be a waste of time if its rough ?........cheers

2. MFC

MFC Blenny

hi dav ,waste of time unless you like cliff fishing, crab hole full of bait stipping crabs at this time of year,try cloughton just north of scarborough.I think there are some details on this web site,or ask ramrod,or mww.

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Dont be jinxing uresell ramrod , im already doing it for you ........ NO SO DON,T ASK ;D ;D

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

Awe,,, dont be like that, my mate ...i was merely reminding ureself not to jinx yresell ,theres nowt worse , so i was just highlighting the matter ;D ;D.......and funny you should mention it i was gona pm you to tell you i was having a crack ,as i got abit of a guilty conciense after posting .........it wasnt nice really .........so