1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website test please

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

would some of you kind soles please have a look around this new website please and let me know if there are any errors, glaring typos etc ???

It would be much appreciated.

Please click the link below

http://www.sea-otter2.co.uk/index.php

2. steerser

steerser Blenny

can't see a lot wrong mate but i'm sure it'll be a Cetrek plotter it's furuno, not furono and Koden not coden.
    don't know if shading should be shadding.
    apart from that it looks alright.

3. steerser

steerser Blenny

Sea Otter 2 is a Lockin 33. Lockin are renowned for their stability and safety, in fact the same hull of these boats are often used in manufacturing lifeboats, so you know when you step aboard Sea Otter 2 you are boarding one of the safest fishing vessels in the country. It's been proven time and again that these crafts are superb sea boats and can also do speeds in excess of 20 knots giving much more fishing time for your money. Paul Says - "Lockin was my number one choice. The 33 has a proven track record and having been on many vessels I just knew that a Lockin was the one for me". Sea Otter 2 has a caterpillar 420 hp engine giving the power required to cruise long distances in a short time so you can spend less time crusing and more time fishing.

it's a Lochin 33 and you've put crusing instead of cruising, apart from that mate, i can't find nowt....top job

4. Baramundi Bob

Cheers Guy's - Ill sort those errors out ;) ;)

5. steerser

steerser Blenny

It's been proven time and again that these crafts are superb sea boats..

sorry mate, me again.. but i think crafts should be singular..

6. Baramundi Bob

7. Acko

Acko Rockling

gives me better control. I can get my shad to the sea bed in an instant and pick it up again. I also enjoy using a fixed spool on lighter rods, but that's just personnel preference. Braid is the way forward for this type of fishing, and anything in the.... PERSONAL preference

8. Acko

Acko Rockling

Paul shouted from the bough of the boat - he was already up there fishing !!. I did what Paul said but it was obvious it was going to take me a few drifts to get into my flow, because when I looked up I had a 5 pound cod thrust into my face as Paul walked around the bow to the deck of the boat. BOUGH? Bow.

9. Acko

Acko Rockling

In the blue quote box "In total we caught over 50 cod in just a few short hours fishing" the I in "in" is black for some odd reason?

10. Acko

Acko Rockling

It looks very good mate Nice Job.

11. steerser

steerser Blenny

I was praying for good weather during the drive up, and when dawn arose I was pleasenatly surprised to see clear skies and warm sunshine!!.

pleasantly