1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weathers lookin good for sat 21st

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by dan the pollock, Mar 20, 2009.

1. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

just had a look at the forcast and its looking good for a spot of yakking,

anyone else out for a little fishing trip?

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

would be but no yak :laugh: :laugh: dont forget sunday is mothers day

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

It's gonna be a glorious day sitting on the beach down holderness for me :cheesy:

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

going fly fishing on saturday for a change

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Would love a bit of yakkin on Saturday but I'm off to the Lake District for a spot of Pike fishing :cool: Whoever gets out yakkin I hope you enjoy yourselves.

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

think i'm headin north to amble :)

7. ohmycod

ohmycod New Member

Good luck at Amble Mouldy. Have just returned from Northumberland area. Fishing was slow, but weather was great.

8. passi

passi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Going to try around skinningrove for a change see if i can catch my first yak cod :hungry:

9. SteveCBR900

SteveCBR900 New Member

Im going off North Landing in the Kayak about 9am sat, anyone welcome to join me if your up for it. Conditions look perfect so be nice if theres a few fish about...

10. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well I'm going to give it a go in the morning as early as i can get sorted.Think it will be runswick for my first proper yak fishing trip so lets hope that there are some fish about.Good luck to anyone else thats out should be a nice day. :happy:

11. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Taking mrs worm out for her maiden voyage tomorrow,probably sth landing or maybe Hornsea....so there will either be a happy Kim tomorrow night or a prowler for sale.....lol

12. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Were going to Scarborough in the morning Dan. Going to fish North Bay/ Marine drive. Mike is picking us up at 8am we should be on the water for 9am. Please feel free to come join us. That's an open offer to anyone.

13. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

good luck everyone who's yakking today.

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You lucky pack of yacker's, :cool: hope you all have a good day and bring some quality photo's home for us land lubbers to drool over :laugh: :laugh: me misses is a bit under the weather so got to play nurse :embarrass:

15. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

dont forget to send us the photos of you in your nurse outfit harry :laugh: :laugh:

16. go go gadget

go go gadget Rockling

did anyone get out today then. I saw a silver car with 2 prowlers on the top coming out of whitby. around 11;30

any of you guys

17. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

We went out at Scarborough Launched about 9 and was back in by 11.30-12. The weather turned on us and came a brisk northerly of about 15 mph so we headed in for safety reasons. It was a bit of a shame as it had just started to fish as I had 2 fish in the last 2 casts. Both were cod, 1 of 3 pounds 4 ounces and 1 of 2 pound 2 ounces. Not a right lot of tide really, I know it was a small neep but I had fancied you would get a bit more tide off marine drive. Another lesson learnt.

I have some pics and Ill post them up later.

18. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

unlucky on the conditions Lads but well done for getting a couple of fish

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

hard look lads. better safe than sorry :yes:

20. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

We got to Hornsea for Kims first launch and was about 2.30pm, here was a little wind chop on just breaking white crests so decided she would be better in calm water for first voyage....anyway managed a two hour paddle along the river Hull,she struggled a bit with self rescues ....but so did I ...the Dorado is a different animal to get back on than the p13 was ! shall be working a bit on that one.