1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catch Report We Had A Fish Or Two At the Weekend

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Welsh wizard, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

Winter Cod Fishing Report

On the way back from bridlington on saturday the sea looked good for a fish or 2 so I made a phone call to a mate of mine to see if he wanted to go saturday night i got a text off a good friend of mine with the match results for saturday that 2 fish for just over 5lb won it

which put a bit of a downer on it i was in 2 minds to go or not
    anyway i did go i picked my mate up at 10.30pm we went and had a look at our mark with my mate said it was to big so we went and had a look at another mark which was packed so i said to my mate I'm going back to the first mark it looked perfect to me
    i baited up with cart first cast it was in the water 5 minutes and i had a bite which resulted
    in this little fella

[​IMG]
    unhooked this one and threw it back
    i cast out again got another bite which resulted in this one

[​IMG]

si baited up again and cast out again i got another bite which resulted in this one which weighed just over 4lb
    [​IMG]

baited up again cast out same thing happened again i got a bite which resulted in this
    one which weighed 3 lb 6
    [​IMG]

i baited up again cast out again i got another bite which resulted in this one
    [​IMG]

i cast out again i had another bite which resulted in this little fella

[​IMG]

i landed 1 more mop and i lost a better fish at my feet my mate beat the blank his last cast he had a mop

we went back to the same mark sunday night first cast i had a mop i thought its going to be a replay of saturday night but it wasn't to be the weed was really bad every cast i had a rockling and that was it my mate blanked we left early

Read More About Winter Cod Fishing Here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A couple of nice fish there, well done

3. Welsh wizard

Thanks big cliff

4. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

great fishin welldone:)

5. Welsh wizard

Thanks Jason

6. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Top angling buddy,some nice coddies there:)