1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General We creating the free app for fishermen and want to share it

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by DeepFish, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DeepFish

DeepFish New Member

Hello, everyone!

A few days ago, we finished developing an app called Deep Fish and we would like to receive your feedback.

Now the app can recognize a fish from a photo, thanks to computer vision. You only need to take a photo with your phone. If you like posting photos of your trophies in Instagram or Facebook (and who doesn’t? :)), you will figure it out easily. After information on a species of a fish, the app will put it in your profile. Thanks to it, you can show your friends a trophy, and the app will automatically inform what kind of fish was caught. Now we are working on the app to be able to determine the length of a fish from a photo. Therefore, you can’t make up about a 400 inch caught beast to your friends … unless you are a PhotoShop master ;)

There are ratings in the app – the more you catch, the higher you are in them. In future, you will be able to compete with the whole world (if you like) :). There are 60 fish species in the database and we will be glad if you help us replenish it. In order to do it, test the app, take a photo of your catch and share your results with us for replenishing our database.

The app is free and it will remain so :). Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. Stevie

Stevie Blenny

Caution!!!!! My iMac went daft when i clicked on the Deep Fish link. Opened up app store and my iTunes library and other windows. New member from Lithuania. Caution!!!!!

3. DeepFish

DeepFish New Member

Please do not be salty ;) That's only link to AppStore