1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

we are sailing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Jul 22, 2008.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

well almost, shirley Basseyken took his new sail out for a test drive & we find ourselves in the doldrums (crab hole) looks impressive i am going to attempt to construct one out of a couple of old boat rods & the rest of that ripstop :yes:
    [​IMG]
    also being tested was Marion's new Ferrari kayak, don't think she is going to be last anymore :no:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

The first day of the year there has been zero wind and I decide to go sailing . . . . .unbelievable :whatever: :cheesy:

Great afternoon and thanks for the hospitality Dave & Marion, sending Angie around for cookery lessons next week :wink:

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Pretty cool :cool: :cool: and I'm not jealous at all :no: - should have gone yon side of the brigg for a proper test :gum: -

Now is it Shirley Bassy or Rod Stewart :laugh: :laugh:

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Dave do you have a kayak for sale now ?...if so pm me details etc...please.

5. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Looking good Dave - I hope Marion liked her new ride.

Might be the picture angle, but she looks a bit leant back - try moving the pedals back one more notch to set her back in the seat a bit, just to see if that is better. You don't want to be leaning back, supported yes, but upright.

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye Simon, we should have got her a bit better fitted before we launched. Marion did really well in the short paddle we had, think she was suprised at just how responsive it was.

7. spud

spud New Member

8. newdave

newdave Guest

9. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Oh I say, you fancy joining our yachting club old chap? Anyone for pimms :cheesy:

10. newdave

newdave Guest

pink gin & a cravat i reckon :laugh:

they will all want one soon, first time we get a following wind, midst you quint has that most of the time :vomit:

11. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Nice one looks great, you'll soon be able to set up a kayak supply shop, drouges, sails, anchors, err just don't do tope rigs :whistle:

12. spud

spud New Member

Looks like a top job i can just see all you lot charging around the sea crashing into each other. :blindfold: :cheesy:

Can i put a order in for one in black with the skull and cross bone pattern on :cheesy:

13. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

14. IanB

IanB Blenny

Just be carefull if the wind gets up. Can you get on the forum from foreign countries?
    Dont know about around the world in 80 days ! but it could take you 3 weeks to land if
    the wind's in the wrong direction. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Do you make a stealth sail too Dave? :happy: