1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WCSA Summer Festival 2010 - Another Great Sucess

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 14, 2010.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Re: WCSA Summer Festival

Great report and a superb pollock Mick nice one.

2. BigBen

BigBen New Member

well done mick that's a awesome catch ill have to remember to get some black psycho hokkis before i go out next time :laugh:

3. spearson

spearson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: THE COD JUST KEEPS COMEING

Nice one Glenn.You are messing with my head since these winds are just too much for us.We will catch up if you leave any for us. Stevep

4. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

nice one guys, you lot have had your fair share of fish from whitby this year. hope it continues

5. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

my initial thought was that they look really fresh and healthy,a good sign,were they on the shads glenn?

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I was kindly invited to fish with the lads today. The fishing was quality yet again. My biggest of the day was a cod of 11lb 1oz, which sadly wasnt big enough to win a daily prize, but still a nice fish all the same. I have pics to post asap.

7. Baramundi Bob

8. bait pump

bait pump New Member

When does the festival finish can anyone tell me ?? Thanks

9. 105

105 New Member

Whitby Angling Festival - Another Great Sucess

well done to the festival winner mick roe.
    with a ling 26 lb. on sea otter 2.
    an well done to the skipper.nice one paul

10. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Re: whitby festival

Yes congratulations both angler and skipper well done finding the big one and getting it up on board,
    and thanks to all entry's and sponsors of the best sea fishing festival in the country

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers lads and very well done to mick he was all excited last night when he phoned me when he got the news he had won it thanks to all who entered in the compettion and a massive thanks to the sponsors this event wouldnt be possilbe without you the presentation night will be announced soon .

paul.

12. bait pump

bait pump New Member

Thanks Mick it was me that caught it and a massive thanks to Paul who works damned hard on every trip to get us on the fish and another thankyou to the organisers and sponsors to make it all possible see you at the presentation night
    Mick

13. Misso

Misso Blenny

well done mick

14. BigBen

BigBen New Member

congratulations mick a big well done to you and also to the skippers about you for there time and upmost best to get us to the fish well done lads :happy:

15. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done to Mick and to Paul. Another festival over. I think this one has been the est organised and the way that the weigh in has been done has been agreat sucess, so well done to Dave and Pete for getting things so professionally organised.

Best regards - Glenn

16. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Re: Whitby Angling Festival - Another Great Sucess

First of all congratulations to mick on your festival win and paul for getting you over the monster! :yes: Secondly a very well done to all the skippers who took part, The weather dampened the start but hey didnt it get going after the first 2 days of bad weather!!!! Im sure alot of other anglers had personal bests throughout the competition like myself and id like to say a big thanks to Rich of shy torque.
    The guys who organise these festivals deserve a massive pat on the back, Well done and keep the good work up!

John Dixon :gum:

17. Baramundi Bob

18. suzuki999

suzuki999 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Whitby Angling Festival - Another Great Sucess

just a big thankyou to all of you guys who make it happen every year and well done to catcher and skipper on pulling out the big one. spend it wisely.

19. Baramundi Bob

Some snaps from last weeks :

Glenn And Richard

[​IMG]

Glenn And Sarah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad And Lad - Kev and Jake Sixsmith

[​IMG]