1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WCSA Summer Festival 2010 - Another Great Sucess

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ive just realsed that the WCSA summer festival is only a matter of days away. Ive set up atopic on the wcsa site where myself and Mick can add the results s they happen. We will also post any pictures and videos as we have them.

http://www.wcsa.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/whitby-angling-festival-summer-2010/

Just out of interest, how many of you will be fishing the competition ?? Ay reports and pitures would be greatly appreciated. Just to wet your appatite, here is the results from last year :

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10457.0

2. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

Re: WCSA Summer Festival

cant wait, im booked on with mick on the 7th. first time in the festival so hopefully the weather will play ball

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Make sure you take the camera Danny boy

4. bigcod2

bigcod2 Blenny

First Weekend in July, Sea Otter 2 for me!

5. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

ill try to get a few snaps, with abit of luck ill be too busy catching fish

6. Misso

Misso Blenny

Have booked Trot On 23rd weather permitting

7. Misso

Misso Blenny

Just looked on the 14 day metcheck and if its right which i hope its not it does not look like the festival will get going until Sunday 27th its showing north westies..................................please be wrong

8. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Hope a forum member gets among the prizes this year.Recent charter reports must have everyone chomping at the bit. Good luck to everybody giving it a try.

9. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

:cheesy: Im out with Rich on Shy torque Tuesday 22nd just hope the weather is nicey nice, Ill put a report up if we get out fishing!!!!! :pray:

10. cod.ling1973

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Ive noticed the weather isnt looking good so im praying 24/7 for a big change, if you get a cancelation because of the crappy weather its hard to get another good tide trip sorted within the festival :sad: fingers crossed for us all taking part and good luck to all forum members who fish it!!!! :yes:

11. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Booked on Trot On Fri 2/7/10 and Sea Spray Sat 3/7/10 fingers crossed for good weather and catching the festival winner.

12. cod.ling1973

The WSCA Festival

Well guys and girls the festival is upon us and so is the weather by the looks of it, Im hoping to get out tuesday 22nd with Rich on Shy Torque, Who you going with if your involved?
    Who will be the top skipper this summer?
    Good luck to all involved and keep us updated with catches and reports

13. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Re: The WSCA Festival

Looks like the weather will spoil the start again Drat and Double Drat,

14. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

How you skippers make a living when the weather is so crap is beyond me. Fingers crossed for blue sky's and light breezes and good luck to all who enter the festival

15. cod.ling1973

Yeah i know mick just hope it settles for tuesday (fingers crossed) Knowing my luck it will be off.
    No worries though as if it is ill be jumping aboard with yourself.
    Thats a great incentive you have put up by the way mick top guy and best of luck

John Dixon

16. Misso

Misso Blenny

Does anyone know if the festival got off to a start to today or not

17. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

I have cancelled the weekend for one, strong wind warnings and very rough seas

18. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

19. cod.ling1973

Im no expert like you skippers and i know you dont like to predict but monday onwards looks like the biatch of a sea is forcast to calm down abit, correct me if im wrong just wishful thinking and a little hope! :pray:
    Really do feel for you skippers and your income fingers crossed guys :yes:

20. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Its no just the lost time its what you have to go back to which is the annoying bit the fishing was very good prior to this lets hope is has damppened the festival to much is going to be hard work for us all after thisat least for a few days.

paul.