1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

water clarity

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ijakk, May 26, 2013.

1. ijakk

ijakk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just wondering what the water clarity is like at the moment, I might have a look out early doors tomorrow with the lure rod, any info would be most helpful.

rich

2. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

It's about as bad as it gets at the moment another weekend tied up drat!

3. ijakk

ijakk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Bugger

Rich

4. hoggy

hoggy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

northlanding (flamborough) just staring to clear 400 yrds out

5. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

Don't worry to much if it's still mucky from the blow up becauseall the nnormal lures have magnetic balls inside and the bass feed by vibration noise and not by sight. I'm going out for high water in the morning plugging over to Hartlepool on a nice little spot that I know and it's pretty clear anyway I looked today so if you fancy meeting up give me a shout asap on here and I can meet you if you fancy a session. I'm near Nunthorpe school if you know where that is and we can go from there and it's going to be good weather in the morning but terrible after dinner so it's a perfect tide tide times and some swelling the inside for the bass to run if they are any about yet but I think even though the waters clod the bass should be there