1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior Charter Boat Whitby

Discussion in 'More Tackle Shops And Other Angling Related Busine' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Warrior Charter Boat Whitby

Boat Name Warrior
    Engine Mitchel Mk11 270hp turbo
    Speed Cruising speed 16knots plus
    Licenced by MCA 60 miles
    Skipper MCA Qualified Paul Sykes
    Telephone 01947 605658
    Mobile 07876281581(limited service due to bad reception area)
    Email paulsykes.1612@btinternet.com
    Website www.yorkshirecoastseafishing.co.uk

Summer fishing is deep sea reef- rough ground- wrecks for a variety of species,in particular cod. Winter fishing is mainly up/down tideing for cod on inshore grounds.
    A keen fisherman myself, I take a lot of satisfaction in “getting onto the fish” and have a wheelhouse equiped with hi tech fishing and navigation electronics, to help me blend fishing experience with the wonders of modern technology.
    “Warrior” is a fine boat, built for speed with comfort in mind, and has onboard toilet and galley for complimentary hot drinks.
    Frequently I can put you onto fish within half hour of leaving our lovely Whitby harbour, but if needs be, we can be 20 miles off shore with no fuss.
    Summer fishing is deep clear water fishing, with terminal tackle at 12 to 16 oz, either perks,shads, feathers etc for all species. If your fishing style is more leisurly, then bait fishing with fresh mackerel caught on the way out, or squid on paternoster tackle is relaxing, untill one of our big fellas grabs hold-and then the pulse goes into overdrive!. I will take you to deep water reefs and rough ground avoided by trawlers, or to dozens of wrecks if you are experienced in this exciting, but high tackle loss big bang fishing.
    Whilst clubs and experienced groups occupy much of my trips to sea, beginners are very welcome, and I will always try to to fit small numbers into a mixed group party.
    I have good quality rods and tackle for hire and are happy to spend time getting new commers into the spin of things to enjoy this great outdoor sport.
    Additionaly in summer, I run half day family fishing trips if not otherwise commited, but only on week days.
    Winter fishing is very different. The boat is manouvered over inshore cod grounds and anchored. Fishing is then exclusively bait. This is a much more scenic fishing as
    we will be near or under our high sea cliffs, and though the main target is cod, surprises are there with occasional bass and flat fish..
    The cod at this time of year are winter fit and especialy delicious, and much prized for the table.
    Bookings require a deposit, payable by debit card, and are refundable or transferable in the event of having to cancel for bad weather at sea
    Hope to hear from you soon.